Donating A Wedding Dress
Before donating a wedding dress please ensure that All second hand gowns being donated for sale have been cleaned and are without permanent stains or damage. Please contact us prior to bringing or posting your wedding dress. We regret that we ONLY take in Wedding Gowns and accessories, NOT bridesmaid NOR mother of the bride outfits. We especially need sizes 16-24 and good quality modern dresses of all sizes.
You may donate all the profit to charity or you may elect to receive a payback of THE SELLING PRICE less a £200 commission, i.e. if we sell it for £500 you can get back £300. If unsold, the selling price will be reduced with time.
Bridal Re-Dress is responsible for pricing the wedding dress and the gown donor is responsible for insuring it until it is sold. The donor may choose the charity.
Before Donating a Wedding Dress just click on the Donate Your Dress button ,complete it, print two copies, enclose one with the dress and retain one. Please enclose a copy of the original receipt with the dress.
Under no circumstances do we buy wedding dresses from you.
GUARANTEE TO DONOR & TERMS OF AGREEMENT
- Pay-back will be dispatched within 30 days of sale.
- Any accessories accompanying a dress will be offered for sale but no guarantee is made that they will be sold with the dress.
- Any unsold gowns, after a reasonable period of time, may be offered back to the donor or, if they wish, donated elsewhere.
- If the donor changes her mind about selling her gown it may be collected at any time before it is sold. £10 charge if collected before 12 months.
- The Donor agrees that Bridal Re-Dress will be responsible for pricing the gown and the Donor will be responsible for insuring it.
- If the gown requires any further cleaning after receipt this will be deducted from any payback if sold, or charged at collection if unsold.
- The Donor agrees to these Terms & Conditions and has not supplied any false information.
- If the Donor fails to notify Bridal Re-Dress of a change of address, loss of payback is the responsibility of the Donor.