Donated Wedding Dresses
Due to the lockdown and closure of non essential shops we are not taking in any more dresses. As we are unable to trade we will be moving all our stock into appropriate storage facilities in Stanway, Colchester, from where you will be able to collect your wedding dress when non essential shops are allowed to reopen.
If you prefer you may donate the dress to charity.
Bridal Re-Dress is responsible for pricing the wedding dress and the gown donor is responsible for insuring it until it is sold or collected.
Under no circumstances do we buy wedding dresses from you.
None of the information you supply is stored digitally nor shared with any third party.
GUARANTEE TO DONOR & TERMS OF AGREEMENT
- Pay-back will be dispatched within 30 days of sale. Please note that the payback terms were changed in 2013 and a £200 commission will be taken on all dresses donated prior to the change.
- Any accessories accompanying a dress will be offered for sale but no guarantee is made that they will be sold with the dress.
- Any unsold gowns, after a reasonable period of time, may be offered back to the donor or, if they wish, donated elsewhere.
- The Donor agrees that Bridal Re-Dress will be responsible for pricing the gown and the Donor will be responsible for insuring it.
- If the gown requires any further cleaning after receipt this will be deducted from any payback if sold, or charged at collection if unsold.
- The Donor agrees to these Terms & Conditions and has not supplied any false information.
- If the Donor fails to notify Bridal Re-Dress of a change of address or contact details, loss of payback is the responsibility of the Donor.
- Please tell us if you change your name as replacement cheques will be charged at £20.